- This Department functions as the policy adviser to the Government oni. Promotion of extension service delivery to support farmers (crops, livestock and fisheries) in adopting improved production technologies and innovation.ii. Disseminating appropriate technologies and building the capacity of farmers through the use of a variety of extension methods and approaches in collaboration with relevant partners.iii. Coordinating linkages between technology generation and adoption systems, demonstrates adoption of agricultural innovationsiv. Strengthening youth and women participation in agriculture for employment generation and sustainable livelihood.v. Using ICTs in extension services delivery to farmers and other value chain actors for increased agricultural productivity.
- “5th Africa – wide Agricultural Extension Conference held in Kampala Uganda”
- FMARD, FDAE SUPPORT INTERVENTION TO EXTENSION WORKERS WITHIN THE 36 STATES AND FCT.
- Welcome to Federal Department of Agricultural Extention
- WORLD FOOD DAY: FMARD Receives ICT Equipment from FAO for Improved Data Management.
- FMARD Minister Assures Staff on Training to Enhance their Capacity.